In celebration of the sixth season of Game of Thrones, we decided to recreate Sophie Turner’s Vanity Fair Oscar Party look with one of our own convertible dresses. How beautiful is that Galvan dress on Sophie? It hits her in all the right places and accentuates her gorgeous feminine figure.
Here at Henkaa, we’re all getting pumped for the premiere of the sixth season of Game of Thrones on April 24. I think it goes without saying that everyone is dying to find out what the heck happened to Jon Snow. Is he dead? Is he alive? A zombie? Who knows! We’ll just have to wait and find out when the sixth season finally rolls out!
In the meantime, here’s a super simple guide on how to steal Sophie Turner’s classy and seductive look from the Vanity Fair Oscar Party using just a convertible dress and a chiffon overlay! Read the instructions below on how to get the look.
1) Start by putting your Hana Maxi Overlay over top of your Sakura Midi Dress, letting it sit comfortably on your waistline.
2) Twist your dress around so that it sits backwards on your body. The straps of the dress should be in the back, rather than the front.
3) Cross the straps and bring them over your shoulders to the front.
4) Tie a knot in the straps and let the knot sit just below your neck, wherever feels comfortable for you.
5) Tuck the remainder of the straps into the dress, making sure to adjust them so that they cover the bust. Use styling tape as necessary to secure the straps in place.
6) You’re all done! Brace yourselves…Game of Thrones is coming!
Have you seen Emily Ratajkowski’s sizzling Vanity Fair Oscar party outfit? OW! I just have to say that she looked hot, hot, hot! Make sure to check out how we recreated Emily’s look using our convertible pieces at this link.