After the end of season 3 of Game of Thrones, many of us here at Henkaa are anxiously waiting for season 4 to start… next year. Today’s steal her style feature is focused on the beautiful white draped dress on Daenerys Targaryen. One thing I love about her character was her transformation from a meek girl who was pushed around by her brother into a strong female leader. Actually, that’s what I love about the whole series– the strong female characters! Read on to learn how we styled our convertible dress into a gown worthy of a Queen.
1. Start with the convertible dress worn forwards and the chiffon overlay layered on the skirt
2. Next bring the straps together and tie the sash around them in a knot
3. Bring the Sash towards your neck
4. and tie the sash around your neck like a halter.
5. Then bring the sash down and tie around your high waist
6. Double knot or twist the sash around itself & you’re all done!
Note that depending on your height, you may need to tuck the straps back up into the sash because they’re quite long! Are you a Game of Thrones fan? What do you think of this regal look?
On this spotlight of Inspiring Women, learn how Julia from Oriana Women's Choir unlocked the key to success in balancing her business and doing what she loves. Oh and we forgot to mention, maintaining a social life!