Steal Her Style: Game Of Thrones, Lena Headey and Maisie Williams
This blog was originally created by Kate Maranduik.
In the week's lead-up to the final season, we are so excited to bring you two more fierce Game of Thrones looks! We did a throwback to Maisie Williams & Lena Headey's stunning gowns from the 2015 Emmy's. The show was nominated at the time for nine awards and among them was Lena Headey's nomination for Best Supporting Actress. Since then, the show has gone on to win a whopping total of 47 Emmy Awards (and has deserved every one)!
Maisie, who plays the beloved tomboy Arya Stark, donned a gorgeous and youthful pink strapless look, topping it all off with a perfect pair of white fur accented heels. Lena - aka the evil queen Cersei Lannister - rocked a deep-v halter style that was a definite stunner and we love how she pulled in that chain-mail-like texture into her gown.
What you’ll need:
Style left: Jimena, Style right: Annabelle
- Sakura Night Black Maxi Convertible Dress
- Iris Dusty Rose Midi Convertible Dress
P.S. Did you know your Iris can be used to make this slick strapless look? Check it out!
1) Start by putting your Sakura straps over your shoulders.
2) Tie your straps together behind your neck in a half-knot.
3) Letting the straps fall down to your lower back, tie another half-knot to make a gorgeous single-bar back style!
4) Taking your straps to the front, cross them over once.
5) Secure your straps by tying a knot at the back and you are ready to go!
SHOP NOW Night Black Sakura Maxi
*Pro-Tip: If we don't carry the color you're looking for in a popular style online, give us a call - we may be able to help you out!
1) Start by putting on your Iris with the cowl in front.
2) Taking the two sleeves of the dress, tie them behind your back.
3/4) Tie your two Iris straps behind your back - tie in a bow to use up that extra length!
5) Smooth out any wrinkles caused by the double-layered cowl for a fresh-pressed and Emmy-ready look.