Today we’ll be stealing the style of Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons. Got it?
With the TV season feeling so short, we find ourselves anticipating new episodes for an entire year! But now with Game of Thrones Season 5 leaked online early, it’s easy to just download the first 4 episodes to watch. Tell us, are you a purist who will be waiting each week for new episodes or did you binge watch all of the new episodes before the HBO premiere even released?! We’re patiently waiting to watch it as regularly scheduled… so that we can see some styles from Westeros to steal!
Today we were inspired by Dany’s look– her style has evolved so much from her time as a meek girl traded for a khalasar to a strong leader liberating slaves. As of now, she tends towards a halter neckline and often her advisor Missandei is dressed similarly to her. We loved her latest look, so check out how to get her regal style with our Game of Thrones style maxi dress and the instructions below:
1. Start with the convertible dress worn forwards
2. Take the straps and cross them across your chest and bring each strap back over your shoulders
3. Then cross the straps at the back of your neck, making sure not to twist them and bring them both forward across your chest
4. Bring the straps back down around your waist and to the small of your back and tie into a double knot
5. Take the Sash and drape over the shoulders
6. You’re all done! You’re ready to rule… or go to a comicon.