Steal Their Style: Daenerys Targaryen Outfit (GoT Season 3)
This Steal Their Style feature is focused on the beautiful white draped dress that made Daenerys Targaryen's outfit (Emilia Clarke) in Season 3 of HBO's Game of Thrones. One thing we love about her character was her transformation from a meek girl who was pushed around by her brother into a strong female leader. Actually, that’s what we love about the whole series– the strong female characters.
Read on to learn how we styled our Sakura convertible dress into a gown worthy of a Queen.
What You Will Need to Recreate This Daenerys Targaryen Outfit
Style above: Gloria
- Start with the Sakura convertible dress worn forwards and the chiffon overlay skirt layered on top of the dress
- Bring the straps together and tie the Convertible Sash around them in a knot
- Bring the Convertible Sash towards your neck
- Tie the Convertible Sash around your neck like a halter.
- Bring the Convertible Sash down and tie it around your waist
- Double knot or twist the Convertible Sash around itself and you’re all done with your Daenerys Targaryen outfit!
Note that depending on your height, you may need to tuck the straps back up into the Convertible Sash because they’re quite long.