We love Sarah Jessica Parker because she really does pull off fashion like Carrie Bradshaw would. We loved her bold yellow dress that she wore for the Sex and the City 2 Movie Premiere. The unique asymmetrical silhouette is such a gorgeous stand out feature, we wanted to try our hand at it in our Steal Their Style feature. Follow along below to find out how to get the look with a Signature Sakura Convertible Dress:
What you’ll need:
- Start with your Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress worn forwards and layer the Hana Maxi Chiffon Overlay over the skirt portion. Bring both straps onto the right shoulder
- Take the right strap and bring it straight around your back and onto the left side. The strap will cover your Infinity Bra
- Bring both straps to the front and guide the strap on the left side around the waist. Then guide the strap on the right to follow the sweetheart shape of your bra on the right
- Wrap the straps around the waist band to cover the top of the Hana Maxi Chiffon Overlay
- Tie the straps at the back with a double knot, make adjustments with the straps, and you’re done!