Continuing on with our Steal Her Style feature, we’re featuring the stunning Lea Michele in her sultry all black Vivienne Tam look. Her sexy gown is simple, with the attention definitely on her lacy under-pinnings. We love the simple gathered straps, so we tried to steal her style with our Sakura Dress! Follow along below to find out how to get the look with a convertible dress:
1. Start with your bralette on, then put on the Sakura Mini Convertible Dress reversed and layer the Hana Maxi Chiffon Overlay over the skirt portion.
2. Bring the straps over your shoulders to the front.
3. Tie the straps into a single knot near your waistband.
4. Pinch the top edge of the fabric so that the straps are spread out wide.
5. Guide the straps and wrap around the waist, covering the waistband of the Chiffon Overlay.
6. Wrap the straps around to the front again, covering the knot at the front with the fabric.
7. Tie the straps at the back with a double knot, make adjustments with the straps, and you’re done!
Check out more Steal Her Style features to see how to get Celebrity Red Carpet looks with Henkaa.
On this spotlight of Inspiring Women, learn how Julia from Oriana Women's Choir unlocked the key to success in balancing her business and doing what she loves. Oh and we forgot to mention, maintaining a social life!