Kate Middleton has become somewhat of a fashion icon since her royal engagement to Prince William. Her demure and regal style is still chic and classic. Her mix of expensive designer, contrasted by affordable high street clothes makes her look accessible and easy to aspire to. Her lovely pink Issa London dress that she wore to the Boodles Boxing Ball was a classic that we thought would be easy to replicate with a convertible dress. Read on to learn how:
What you’ll need:
– A Sakura Peach Pink Coral Maxi Convertible Dress
1. Start with the dress worn forwards with the straps draped over the shoulders.
2. Cross the straps across the back, bringing them around your waist and to the front.
3. At the front of your waist, cross the straps…
4. Then interlock them by bringing each strap back in the direction they came from.
5. Bring the straps back around to your lower back and tie in a double knot.
6. Finally, adjust the straps at the waist so they are nicely fanned out & you’re all done!
What do you think of this royal style by Kate’s favorite designer? Would you wear this simple look?