Steal Their Style: Kate Middleton Issa Dress
What You Will Need:
- Henkaa Sakura Peach Pink Coral Maxi Convertible Dress
- Strapless Bra
Style above: Annabelle with twist waist
- Start with the Sakura Convertible Dress worn forwards with the straps draped over the shoulders
- Cross the straps across the back, bringing them around your waist and to the front
- At the front of your waist, cross the straps
- Interlock them by bringing each strap back in the direction they came from
- Bring the straps back around to your lower back and tie in a square knot.
- Finally, adjust the straps at the waist so they are nicely fanned out, and you’re all done!
What do you think of this royal style by Kate’s favorite designer Issa? Would you wear this simple look?
This blog post was originally written by Gloria Chik.