This week for our Steal Her Style feature, we’re focusing on Jessica Alba in Atelier Versace at the BAFTAs. Her stunningly simple gown is oozing of effortless glamour and her braided up-do keeps the focus on her dress. Follow along below to find out how to get the look with a convertible dress:
1. Start with your Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress on with the straps over your shoulders
2. Layer on a Hana Maxi Chiffon Overlay
3. Bring the straps off your shoulders and wrap them around your bust. If you’re wearing a strapless bra, follow the top of it with the straps like a guide.
4. Wrap the straps to the back and back around to the front
5. Then cross the straps like an “X” over your bust
6. Instead of continuing with wrapping the straps to the back, like the Love style, bring the straps back in the opposite direction. Interlock them with each other by crossing them over like in the Kate style.
7. Bring the straps to the back again, tie in a double knot, and you’re ready to stun!
On this spotlight of Inspiring Women, learn how Julia from Oriana Women's Choir unlocked the key to success in balancing her business and doing what she loves. Oh and we forgot to mention, maintaining a social life!