tie the knot: How to tie an eldredge knot
With wedding season in full swing, the ladies aren’t the only ones who need to get dressed to the nines! We’ve got a tutorial today for the gentlemen so that they can take their style to the next level too. The eldredge knot is the most epic tie knot of them all; it takes a bit of practice but it takes any simple tie to the next level!
Read on for the pictorial below & some instructions on how to get the look:
How to Tie an Eldredge Knot:
1. Start with the tie around the neck & the wider end at the desired length (the point should sit at the mid point of the belt buckle). This style will only require wrapping the thinner end of the tie. Cross it over top of the wider end.
2. Bring the thin end under the wide end and to the opposite side.
3. Then bring it upwards and under the knot
4. Wrap the thin end over the front of the tie horizontally
5. Thread the end up the backside
6. Then pull it over the front…
7. and wrap it horizontally across the back
8. Carefully thread the end through the loop
9. Then pull the end behind the knot
10. And wrap it entirely around the corner…
11. Then thread the end through new loop!
12. Adjust the tie and fold down your collar– you’ve completed the most complex tie knot there is!
Grab your Peach Pink Coral Tie and Pocket Square Set here!