With students all going on holiday and the weather warming up, it’s definitely travel season! We always need help with packing light, so looking for packing lists online always help with outfit planning.
The great thing about packing a mix of basics and convertible items is that you can pack light. Just remember these tips:
– Pick a Color scheme (we chose colors from the printed item and made sure every piece matched)
– Make sure items are all versatile and easy to layer
– Bring wrinkle resistant clothes
– Choose comfortable footwear
– Wear all heavy clothes to the airport
We broke down all the major events that happen during a week long destination wedding and planned every outfit you could potentially need as a guest! Just pick your own favorite color palette and make sure to pack accessories to make every outfit unique!
1 pair of jeans
2 pairs of shorts
1 Sakura Peach Pink Midi Convertible Dress
1 Hana Tropical Floral Chiffon Overlay
1 Infinity Scarf in Royal Blue
2 pairs shoes
What color scheme would you choose for a destination wedding week? Do you think you could survive with just these basics?