We loved Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s look at the Met Gala this year. Thanks to the simple and chic ivory Ralph Lauren gown which made Rosie one of the best dressed celebrities on the Red Carpet. The ivory gown is definitely a classy piece and the single shoulder style adds an interesting twist to the look. We also loved the flattering bodice of the dress and the metallic detailing on the shoulder. White dresses can be seen constantly on the red carpet since they are timeless yet versatile.
Keep it chic in a simple ivory dress! Want to steal the Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Met Gala look? Check out our tutorial below!
What you will need:
1) Start with both straps over one shoulder.
2) Tie a knot with both straps and let the knot sit on your shoulder.
3) Twist the straps at the shoulder, then spread them out.
4) Guide the straps around the waist.
5) Wrap around the waist and finish in a double knot in the back.
6) Done. There you have it!
Do you like Rose Huntington- Whiteley’s look at the 2016 Met Gala? Are you inspired by this look? Tell us in the comment section below!
This blog post was originally written by Gloria Chik.