Steal Her Style: Natalie Dormer Golden Globes
This blog post was originally written by Paulina Gugala.
Damn girl! Natalie Dormer looked fierce in her rockin’ red gown at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards. The 33-year old Game of Thrones star waltzed down the red carpet in a J. Mendel gown adorned with a beautiful, glittery black neck piece which brought the entire outfit together. Doesn’t the gown just scream Game of Thrones?! Gotta love that Gothic chic!
Dormer’s newest movie, The Forest, was just released in theaters and we have to say, if you’re into scary movies then The Forest is a must-see! Here is our take on the Hollywood star’s red carpet look using our Sakura Maxi Convertible Maxi Dress in Ruby Red. Check out the instructions below!
1. Put on your braided necklace and start with the dress facing frontwards
2. Pull the straps up through the necklace and then bring them to the back while draping them off your shoulders
3. Cross the straps in the back and bring them around your waist to the front again
4. Cross the straps in the front and bring them to the back once again
5. Tie the straps in the back as tight as you feel comfortable and make sure to double knot them
6. You’re all set! Show off your red carpet strut!
Got a style challenge for us? Feel free to share your ideas for the next edition of ‘Steal Her Style’ by tagging @henkaa in your favourite Instagram style posts!
Want to see more from our Steal Her Style series? Check out these looks.