We’ve got to say that Lily James was slayin’ at this year’s Golden Globe Awards! The Cinderella star looked as if she had stepped out of her own fairy tale and onto the red carpet in her ethereal Marchesa gown. The dress itself looked angelic on Lily, yet it still commanded attention with its exposed back and sheer material. We also liked the asymmetrical neckline and cut-out detail which prevented the dress from looking too bride-like.
We loved Lily’s look so much that we decided to recreate it with our Pure Ivory Sakura Maxi Dress! Check out the instructions below to create your own red carpet look!
1. Start by putting on your Hana Maxi Chiffon Overlay on top of your Sakura Dress
2. With the dress facing frontwards, tie a knot with the straps and bring the knot up to one side of your neck, then bring the straps back over your shoulders
3. Cross the straps in the back and bring them around your waist to bring them to the front again over top of your Chiffon Overlay
4. Cross the straps in the front across your waist and bring them to the back once again
5. Tie the straps as tight as you feel comfortable to secure the dress
6. Hellooo gawg-ess!
What do you think of Lily’s outfit? Where would you rock this look?
On this spotlight of Inspiring Women, learn how Julia from Oriana Women's Choir unlocked the key to success in balancing her business and doing what she loves. Oh and we forgot to mention, maintaining a social life!