We were so excited to see all of the looks on the red carpet at the Golden Globes this year! Among our favourites was the one and only Lady Gaga who wore a beautiful black velvet off-the-shoulder Atelier Versace dress encrusted with gorgeous diamonds. The padded hips gave the dress such a dramatic and elegant look and paired so well with the velvety texture of the dress. As soon as we saw it, we rose up to the challenge of recreating the look with our own Convertible Sakura Dress!
What you’ll need:
Style above: Victoria
- Start with the Night Black Sakura Maxi Dress facing frontwards and drape the straps over your shoulders
- Cross the straps across your back and bring them around your waist to bring them to the front
- Wrap the straps around your waist and bring them to the back again
- Double tie the straps at the back to secure your wrap job
- Pull your shoulder straps off your shoulders
- Voila! You’ve got your red carpet look ready to go!
This blog post was originally written by Paulina Gugala