Steal Her Style: Jennifer Garner 2016 Oscar Awards
We’re totally in love with Jennifer Garner’s LBD from the 2016 Oscar Awards! The mom of three switched things up from her usual girl-next-door look and traded it in for a sultry all black Atelier Versace gown with an asymmetrical neckline and half-embellished corset, finished with a beautiful draped skirt. Despite her recent divorce with actor Ben Affleck after 10 years of marriage, Garner took the Oscars as an opportunity to flaunt her best look and show off that she’s doing well. You go, Jenn!
Since we loved her look so much, we decided to feature Jennifer Garner’s 2016 Oscar Awards outfit on this edition of Steal Her Style! Check out the instructions below.
What You’ll Need:
–A Night Black Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress
1) Start by putting the right strap over your right shoulder, and the left strap under your left arm pulling both of them to the back.
2) Cross the straps and bring them around your waist to the front.
3) Cross the straps in the front and bring them to the back.
4) Cross the straps and bring them to the front once more.
5) Tie a knot in the front to secure your wrap job. Pull the right strap off your shoulder wherever it feels comfortable for you.
6) TA-DA! You’re red carpet ready! Go get ’em, tiger.
This blog post was originally written by Gloria Chik.