In this week’s edition of our Steal Her Style Feature, we were inspired by Freida Pinto at the Great Gatsby Screening at Cannes Film Festival. With all the hype around both the film festival and the star studded Great Gatsby event, there were tons of beautiful gowns; but we were captivated by Freida’s Gucci number because we knew that it would be easy to achieve with a Henkaa Convertible Dress!
What you’ll need: a Sakura Hot Pink Maxi Convertible Dress
1. Start with the convertible dress worn forwards
2. Take the straps and cross them across your chest and bring each strap back over your shoulders
3. Then cross the straps at the back of your neck, making sure not to twist them.
4. Bring the straps back down and across your chest again
5. and then wrap them down to the small of your back and tie into a double knot
6. You’re all done! But accessorize with an ornate belt if you’re trying to get Freida’s glamorous look!
What do you think of this week’s style stealing? Are there any celebrity looks you’re excited to try out?
On this spotlight of Inspiring Women, learn how Julia from Oriana Women's Choir unlocked the key to success in balancing her business and doing what she loves. Oh and we forgot to mention, maintaining a social life!