Today we’re trying out a new feature here at Henkaa. We always love to follow red carpet styles and see how stars wear their designer dresses straight from the runways, and we know that a lot of these looks can be replicated with the convertible pieces from the Henkaa collection. So we’re going to pick star styles (or take requests!) and show you how you can get the same look with a single dress that can be worn in infinite ways. We’re going to start with Emma Watson’s look from the 2013 MET Gala— she wore a gorgeous cutout gown by Prabal Gurung for the Punk: from Chaos to Couture themed event. Read on to learn how to wrap this unique style…
1. Start with a Sakura Night Black Maxi Convertible Dress
2. Turn the dress sideways so that one strap is at your front and one is at your back.
3. Then cross the straps at your right side and wrap completely around the bust to the left.
4. Bringing the straps back to the right, tie in a secure knot.
5. Lift each strap up to the opposite shoulder
6. and then tie securely in a knot and allow the straps to drape.
What do you think of this unique cutout look? Let us know if there are any celeb styles that you want to steal!
On this spotlight of Inspiring Women, learn how Julia from Oriana Women's Choir unlocked the key to success in balancing her business and doing what she loves. Oh and we forgot to mention, maintaining a social life!