steal her style: anna kendrick oscars dress
The Academy Awards, aka the Oscars, are the red carpet fashion event of the year, with tons of inspiration for upcoming trends in ballgowns. It’s always interesting to see which stars will play it safe and which will take a fashion risk! Anna Kendrick pulled off a beautiful J Mendel gown with complex cutouts and we thought we would try to Steal her Style with a signature Sakura Convertible Dress! Check out how we did:
Anna Kendrick Oscars Dress
1. Start with your Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress worn forwards over a lace tank top. Bring both straps onto the right shoulder.
2. Take the right strap and wrap it around your bust
3. Bring the strap around your back and onto the left side. The strap will cover a strapless bra.
4. Wrap the straps forward around the waist and back, then tie with a double knot.
5. Use the Nude Beige Sash to wrap around the waist for some contrast, and you’re done!
6. Optionally, add some Burgundy Wine Styling Clips to add some floral bursts of color.
And there you have it! The Anna Kendrick Oscars Dress look with a convertible dress.
The same style was done for the Sarah Jessica Parker look, but in Butter Yellow! It’s amazing how different the same style can look in another color.
Check out more Steal Her Style features to see how to get Celebrity Red Carpet looks with Henkaa.
This blog post was originally written by Gloria Chik.