In the depth of the summer, there’s nothing as luxurious as hopping onto a beautiful cruise ship and sailing around the Caribbean. Cruise ships are never short of things to do, with the endless activities, formal dinners, bars, casinos and pools. On top of that, there are day trips to tropical island where you can go for adventurous excursions! Combine all of this and packing can seem a bit intimidating.
Try to pack a mix of basics and convertible items so that you can pack light. Just remember these tips:
– Pick a Color scheme (we chose colors from the printed item and made sure every piece matched)
– Make sure items are all versatile and easy to layer
– Bring wrinkle resistant clothes
– Choose comfortable footwear
– Wear all heavy clothes to the airport
Below are all the major activities that you can come across on a cruise vacation; just pick your own favorite color palette and make sure to pack plenty of accessories to make every outfit unique!
1 Sakura Plum Purple Midi Convertible Dress
1 Hana Femme Floral Chiffon Overlay
1 Infinity Scarf in Chocolate Brown
1 pair of jeans
2 pairs of shorts
2 pairs shoes
What color scheme would you choose for a cruise vacation? Do you think you could survive with just these basics?