Steal Her Style: Meghan Markle's Wedding Dress
This blog post was originally written by Madeleine Villa.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry tied the knot after a whirlwind engagement and the whole world watched in awe. Markle gave us two simple but stunning looks. Her wedding dress, a gorgeous Givenchy look featuring 3/4 length sleeves and Markle's now infamous boat-neckline!
It is estimated that the former Suits star's dress costed six figures. Don't break the bank for this one, we can show you how to achieve a very similar style for a fraction of the price.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED: A PURE IVORY IRIS MAXI CONVERTIBLE DRESS
1) Start with the full side of the dress in front
2) Put your arms in the sleeves so that your full chest is covered in fabric
3) Pinch the top of the opposite strap behind your back and cross the straps
4) Bring the straps back in front of your body
5) Wrap the straps once more around your body so that the straps are left in the back
6) Double knot the straps at the back
7) Pull towards the shoulders on the neckline to create a boat neckline
What did you think of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's wedding? What dress was your favourite? Tell us in the comments!