steal her style: jennifer lawrence oscar dress
J-Law knows how to have fun on the red carpet and we live for those celebrity interactions. While she definitely turned heads with her photobombing Taylor Swift, her unconventional dress by Dior also caught our eye. Check out how we steal her style below this delightful moment:
jennifer lawrence oscar dress
1. Start with your Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress
on with the straps over your shoulders
2. Wrap the straps around your bust– this style is strapless bra friendly!
3. Tie the dress in the Tina
style and double knot the straps at the back.
4. Layer on a Hana Maxi Chiffon Overlay
5. Put on the Night Black Bandeau
6. Pull the convertible bandeau down and wear it as a belt, covering the waistband of the chiffon overlay
7. Take the Night Black Sash
and tie under your hips to get the unconventional Dior dress look!
8. And just like that, and you’re ready to stun like an Oscar winner!
What do you think of J-Law’s unconventional Dior look? Would you steal her style?
Also in Henkaa Blog
Find out how to recreate the Elie Saab gown that Lupita Nyong'o wore for the 2018 BAFTA red carpet. This style features a lattice back and cut-out straps in the front. A gorgeous way to how some personality!
Navy blue is a wedding classic and for good reason, it is dramatic, elegant and timeless. Whether you choose to rock navy blue
solo or as part of a larger colour palette, this rich blue hue is perfect for your fall/winter wedding!
Choosing a colour palette for your wedding can be one of the difficult choices to make when planning for one of the most important days in your life. How do you choose colours that will live decades on through photographs?
We’re on a mission to make sure women of all shapes and sizes can wear our clothes (and look damn good too)!
Imagine products made in size ranges, making everything weight-fluctuation-friendly. Never worry about growing out of clothes - not even through pregnancy! Products designed to look good worn backwards, forwards and even inside-out... Seriously.
FIND YOUR HENKAA SIZE