steal her style: Amy Adams Golden Globes 2014
One of the big colors seen on the Golden Globes Red Carpet this year was red! The color was spotted on some of the biggest celebrities and Amy Adams wore it beautifully in a two-toned Valentino gown. We knew that this simple and elegant look would be easy to pull off with a Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress and so did some stylists on The Morning Show and daytime Toronto! Follow along to see how to Steal Her Style with our Signature Sakura Convertible Dress:
Amy Adams Golden Globes 2014
1. Start with your Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress worn forwards, and have the Infinity Free bra on underneath. Make sure to pull down the waistband for a deeper neckline plunge, like Amy Adams’ look!
2. At the back of the neck, tie the straps into a single knot, then spread out the straps.
3. Bring the straps from the back, and wrap around the waist.
4. Wrap the straps back around the waist and tie with a double knot.
5. Layer on the Hana Maxi Chiffon Overlay and tuck the elastic waistband over and behind the straps around the waist, and you’re done!
Check out more Steal Her Style features to see how to get Celebrity Red Carpet looks with Henkaa.
This blog post was originally written by Gloria Chik.