Congrats to Brie Larson for her first Oscar award! Larson won an award for Actress in a Leading Role for her performance in the movie Room. Not only did she sweep the stage with her talent, she arrived on the red carpet in a beautiful royal blue Gucci gown ready to slay.
Brie’s stunning ensemble featured a sexy v-cut neckline which was oh-so flattering for her decolletage. The delicate spaghetti straps were a great contrast to the bottom of the dress which was decorated with overlapped chiffon layers and a short train that followed Brie everywhere for the night.
The a-line waist was finished with a beautiful encrusted silver belt which added the perfect final touch on this custom-made gown. How stunning!
Want to steal Brie Larson’s 2016 Oscar Awards look? Check out our super simple tutorial below!
1) Start by putting your Chiffon Overlay over top of your Sakura Midi dress
2) Twist, twist, twist each strap to create a spaghetti strap and bring them to the back
3) Cross your spaghetti straps in the back and bring them to the front, allowing them to fan out once they reach your waist
4) Cross the straps in the front and bring them to the back once more
5) Secure your wrap job with a knot or bow
6) Tie your fav statement belt around your waist and voila – you’re ready to slay on the red carpet!
What do you think of Brie Larson’s look at the 2016 Oscar Awards? What was your favorite look? Tell us in the comments!
On this spotlight of Inspiring Women, learn how Julia from Oriana Women's Choir unlocked the key to success in balancing her business and doing what she loves. Oh and we forgot to mention, maintaining a social life!