how to fold a pocket square: winged puff
Continuing with our pocket square folding how-to’s, we’ve got a basic winged puff fold to show you today!
1. Start with a pocket square laid out flat
2. Fold the square in half along the diagonal, creating a triangle
3. Bring the left corner down towards the bottom corner
4. Bring the right corner down the same way
5. Fold the two side corners under and then tuck into the pocket!
The Henkaa collection now carries matching ties and pocket squares so that you can easily match the perfect color to a Sakura Dress! Check out the Tie and pocket square collection now!
This blog post was originally written by Gloria Chik.