The Academy Awards, or the Oscars, are the biggest red carpet event of the year and this year definitely didn’t disappoint. The dresses that are seen on the celebrities are major predictors of upcoming trends for prom, events and even weddings. This year, one of the most popular gowns was Kate Hudson’s Atelier Versace gown. The style of the dress was so sleek and classy, we had to try it out ourselves with our signature Sakura Convertible Dress! Check out how to get the look below:
1. Start with the dress worn forwards with the straps draped over the shoulders.
2. Cross the straps across the back, bringing them around your waist and to the front.
3. At the front of your waist, cross the straps…
4. Then interlock them by bringing each strap back in the direction they came from.
5. Bring the straps back around to your lower back and tie in a double knot.
6. Finally, adjust the straps at the waist so they are nicely fanned out, drape a scarf onto your shoulders and you’re all done!
What do you think of Kate’s sexy Atelier Versace look? Coincidentally, it’s the same style as the Kate Middleton Issa dress!
On this spotlight of Inspiring Women, learn how Julia from Oriana Women's Choir unlocked the key to success in balancing her business and doing what she loves. Oh and we forgot to mention, maintaining a social life!