Steal Their Style: Amy Poehler Golden Globes Dress
Amy Poehler hosted the Golden Globes this year with Tina Fey again, and the comedienne looked sleek and chic in a little black dress with a classy little cutout.
It’s seeming like a lot of designers have been loving the triangular cutout below the bust, much like this dress that Angelina Jolie wore and this one that Rihanna rocked. Amy’s look seemed like something we could create with a Sakura Convertible Dress, so we gave it a try!
What you’ll need:
- Start with your Sakura Night Black Maxi Convertible Dress on with the straps at the back and over your shoulders
- Cross the straps at the back to create a racer back look and then twist the strap at the right shoulder
- Take the straps and cross them over your bust
- Wrap the straps around your back and around your waist
- Bring the straps back around to your lower back and tie securely in a double knot
- Adjust the straps and you’re all done!