Pantone Colour of the Year 2015
We always look forward to this announcement!
Introducing Pantone Colour of the Year 2015! Marsala! Get ready to see this colour everywhere next year.
“Much like the fortified wine that gives Marsala its name, this tasteful hue embodies the satisfying richness of a fulfilling meal, while its grounding red-brown roots emanate a sophisticated, natural earthiness. This hearty, yet stylish tone is universally appealing and translates easily to fashion, beauty, industrial design, home furnishings and interiors.” – Pantone’s Press Release
Get the look with Henkaa’s Burgundy Wine. Much like Marsala, it “makes for an elegant statement colour when the colour is used on its own or as a compelling accent when paired with many other colours.”
With a huge selection of items that convert to any style, you won’t need to reinvent your whole closet– just pick up one ConvertiStyle item and you can be the designer.
Shop these looks now:
Top row (L-R):
– Hana Maxi Chiffon Overlay in Burgundy Wine with a Convertible Sash in Dove Grey
– Iris Midi Convertible Dress in Burgundy Wine
– Convertible Bandeau in Burgundy Wine with a Sakura Midi Convertible Dress in Charcoal Grey
– Iris Maxi Convertible Dress in Burgundy Wine
Bottom row (L-R):
– Sakura Mini Convertible Dress in Burgundy Wine
– Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress in Burgundy Wine with a Convertible Bandeau in Charcoal Grey
– Sakura Midi Convertible Dress in Dove Grey with a Hana Maxi Chiffon Overlay in Burgundy Wine
– Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress in Burgundy Wine