Steal Their Style: Missandei from Game of Thrones Season 5
As always, the ladies of George RR Martin’s fictional world are endlessly inspiring. This time we’re looking to Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel) from season five for style inspiration because she's one of many strong female characters in Game of Thrones that we love.
As time goes on, Missandei’s outfits begin to mirror Daenerys’ (Emilia Clarke) with matching halter necklines, which is just fine with us because we love stealing their style.
What You Will Need:
- Henkaa Sakura Maxi Convertible Dress in Dusty Blue
- Henkaa Convertible Sash in Charcoal Grey
- Henkaa Coil Necklace or metal collar necklace
- Strapless bra
Style above: Gloria
- Start with the Sakura Convertible Dress worn forwards with necklace on. Feed one of the straps behind and through the Coil Necklace
- Take the other strap and feed it over and through the Coil Necklace
- Then guide both straps down the sides of your bust and towards the waist
- Wrap the straps around the waist once or twice, depending on the length of straps left and tie in a double knot at the back
- Take the Convertible Sash and wrap around the waist, tying at the back as well
- You’re all done! Accessorize with a metallic belt if you’re trying to get Missandei’s exact look!
This blog post was originally written by Paulina Gugala