Henkaa’s capsule wardrobe project has been catching on and if there’s anything we’ve learned it’s that everyone has a different approach.
Ola decided to start her capsule wardrobe project without having picked 15 items at all. She decided that her daily clothes were already quite targeted and that she could find her top 15 by just starting.
She began with her outfits that she would typically wear and she let the capsule pick her. So as she had a daily outfit, she counted every new item and by day 6 she decided knew what her capsule would contain.
Surprisingly she ended up with a lot of bottoms compared to the other capsules we’ve seen! Check out her picks below:
Ola’s Capsule Wardrobe Project Contents:
- 2 Convertible Dresses: Calla Convertible Dress in Ruby Red and Royal Blue
- 3 Tops: sweater, chambray shirt & oxford shirt
- 2 Shoes: ballet flats & plimsolls
- 2 Scarves: pashmina & Henkaa Infinity Pattern Scarf
- 6 Bottoms: shorts, skirt, khakis, jeans, leggings & Hana Chiffon Overlay
Despite having so many pairs of bottoms in her collection, her outfits actually really take advantage of the versatility of the Calla Convertible Dress that you see being used as a top, bottom and a dress!
We're happy to help! Contact us at email@example.com